CTR Blog

CTR Blog

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

     Student Success Statement     

  A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity  

" I hated poverty. Poverty is the more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that. It depends on how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it."

- Dr. Ben Carson


This is an outstanding quote by our very own Dr. Ben Carson. Carson was a well known individual for his presidential run in 2016 and also known as a neurosurgeon who separated conjoined twins but his backstory he went through poverty an the says it didn't stop him from achieving his ultimate goal on become a doctor. I  general this quote expresses how if you are dedicated no obstacle will fall in your way. It will only slow you down if you let it slow you down, but you should go right through the hardest situations. Poverty is only an obstacle that some people go through but don't let it dictate your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  1. I liked that in the computer class we didn't strictly focus on typing tutor. We found ways to work on typing s...