CTR Blog

CTR Blog

Friday, January 26, 2018

Business Administration 

Growing up I looked up to the hardworking people in the big buildings of Downtown Los Angeles or New York and I someday wanted to work in a 200 floor Building. As years went by i started to wonder what i wanted to be, When i found out that business and administrators handle operational responsibilities for the companies i realized it was for me. Business and Administration is one of the highest paying jobs at 87,110 a year but it takes a lot of responsibility which i am willing to take. I want to be able to achieve my goal of working in a big city doing what i want to do for the rest of my life. There are many other things i could do if i study business not limiting myself to working in an office when later on in life i can run my own business. This topic is what i am planning my life on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  1. I liked that in the computer class we didn't strictly focus on typing tutor. We found ways to work on typing s...