CTR Blog

CTR Blog

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

School Back Days 



This summer i mainly relaxed. I finally got quality time to spend alone. Some places i went included museums, the zoo, and also some amusement parks. I met some family i didn't grow up with and we caught up on a lot of things.i honestly didn't go to the movies throughout my break but i did binge watch a couple of shows. Over the 3 weeks i attended basketball everyday for about 3 hours. I encountered many people giving food to the homeless and that inspired me to go give blankets for those in need during the cold winter. I finished reading the perks of being a wallflower but that was it.They did not assign me homework. My highlight of the winter break was spending time with loved ones. Most of the time we are so busy doing things that we dont realize that family is important. So i think i got enough time to bond with not only my parents but also my brothers and sister, the worse part of my break was to come back to school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  1. I liked that in the computer class we didn't strictly focus on typing tutor. We found ways to work on typing s...