CTR Blog

CTR Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Class Evaluation 


1. I liked that in the computer class we didn't strictly focus on typing tutor. We found ways to work on typing speed and typing formation by also learning life ethics and doing the right thing.

2. What i did not like was that the breakfast was taken place while we were still working. we should have had our 15 minutes to eat without being rushed to do work.

3. I think this class could't improve anymore but if i had to say one thing that needed improvement or something that would make it better is free time for the last 10 minutes. Sometimes we need a break from all the typing and 10 minutes would be reasonable.

4.  Yes, I have been reading my life planning goals journal to push me into becoming a better person and the person i desire to be in the mere future.

5. I am committed to becoming a CTR person 24/7 because I understand that become the right person will help me be a trusted and respected person. Apart doing the right thing can never be bad.

6. I learned ethics to becoming a better person. I also learned to always help other and treat people how you want to be treated.

7. I will always remember the CTR Mr. Hay-more and his ideals on how to become a better person. I will always choose the right and have my CTR card with me to remember the promise I made to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  1. I liked that in the computer class we didn't strictly focus on typing tutor. We found ways to work on typing s...