CTR Blog

CTR Blog

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Class Evaluation

1.) I liked the lectures on choosing the right and the examples you give that relate to CTR experiences. I also like our daily routine when we walk in and get straight to work. And the careers are great information for things we may take into consideration for our future, i never realized that there were so many jobs available in the world. I also like our student success statement and how they are great quotes that can help you realize many things and given you inspiration to do good.

2.) Some things i do not like about this class are some kids being very disrespectful and behaving at level A. Also we should have our 15 minute breakfast and do the work after the 15 minutes are up. We shouldn't eat while typing because i feel rushed to eat because i may not finish my work.

3.) Some things you should take in consideration in doing is giving us more time to eat and separating the students who talk because they not only bully the teacher but they affect the people who want to learn with ruining there education. Also all students need to CTR and be good students.

4.) My highlight of the class is encountering many ctr people outside of class without being told to do so this inspired  me to help others without being told to do it.

5.) I believe i tried my hardest in this class and it has paid off because my typing has improved, my grade is an A, and my personality has changed for the better. So i do believe i try my hardest in this class.

6.) No, unfortunately i have not written in my life planning goals journal at home but i plan on starting to and that is one of my goals.

7.) I am because i believe that if i choose the right, good things will happen for me. Sometimes it may be tempting to do things i am not supposed to but i am dedicated to Choosing the Right. I made a promise and i dont plan on breaking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  1. I liked that in the computer class we didn't strictly focus on typing tutor. We found ways to work on typing s...