CTR Blog

CTR Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2018

SSS

Student Success Statement

Abraham Lincoln


"I am not bound to win, but i am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he is wrong"

I feel that this quote means a lot more than just being true. I feel Abraham is a perfect example because he was a CTR person. Doing all of this ended up paying off even if it took him a while to succeed as long as he was doing the right it really didn't matter. Personally i feel to be a great leader you need to relate to your people and i feel Abraham Lincoln did that and that's why i feel he is one of the best presidents of all time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  1. I liked that in the computer class we didn't strictly focus on typing tutor. We found ways to work on typing s...