CTR Blog

CTR Blog

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Pathologist

Pathologist

Duties and Responsibilities:  

          you might examine and diagnose bodily fluids, such as blood and urine, or tissues from biopsies and Pap smears, to diagnose disease.

Salary: 302,610Education: 

                   A forensic pathologist must first earn a bachelor's degree, then a medical degree, either an M.D. or D.O. 
Demand for this particular career:

                   Employment of speech-language pathologists is projected to grow 18 percent from 2016 to 2026
Add a Picture:

 Reflection: This a great career but I feel it requires too much education. Personally I plan on getting my bachelor's and depending on the career i am willing to get my masters, but a pathologist requires a minimum of 12 years of education and experience. So this career may be high paying but it doesn't catch my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  1. I liked that in the computer class we didn't strictly focus on typing tutor. We found ways to work on typing s...