CTR Blog

CTR Blog

Thursday, January 18, 2018

The harmful Effects of Marijuana 



1. Marijuana is an illegal dug that increases your heart rte which is more likely for you to get a heart attack, It also increases bleeding and gives you a higher blood pressure

2. Graph




3. 42.5% of teens have tried marijuana or illegal substances.

4. One way we can promote non-marijuana use is by persuading kids young that it is not good for you and when they hi the teenage years try to expose them to the long term effects.

5.


                                                                   



















6. I promise i will never smoke marijuana ever in my life even though a friend or someone close to me does it, peer pressure will not change my perspective on how nasty and disgusting weed is. Society pro treys marijuana as cool but i think drugs are bad for you and i would never do them so count me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation  1. I liked that in the computer class we didn't strictly focus on typing tutor. We found ways to work on typing s...